Author Topic: AoU Month 3 @ Armchair 8/2/2015 5pm  (Read 651 times)

Protokol

• View Profile
AoU Month 3 @ Armchair 8/2/2015 5pm
« on: July 27, 2015, 09:40:23 PM »
Hello my Heroclix Heros!

Matt back here again and I know what you guys are thinking. Matt, did we already have an event this past week?! Also don't we always have an event every two weeks?! What is this madness!?!?!?!?!?

Well truth be told, its August, and there will be 3 Sundays in this month so in which we can have 3 events this month! So get ready Heros because its time for Ultron to return to our realm........Its AGE OF ULTRON MONTH THREE w/ Wave 2 of the set!

- Event Three is a 300 point, Sealed event utilizing Two (2) Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron Booster Packs (from Wave 2)

- Resources and Relics from the Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron: Original Avengers Fast Forces, Marvel HeroClix: Ant-Man Box Set or a prior Marvel HeroClix: Age of Ultron event are allowed for use on a player’s force

- High Evolutionary Limited Edition Figures are to be awarded to First, Second, and Fellowship players

-  The Captain America Avengers ID Cards are Participation Prizes, and are to be awarded upon completion of Event Three to each player.

Simple and easy event so I hope you guys can make it! If you got any questions please leave them here. But if not, remember, Surrender or Perish