Author Topic: 40k Windward Gaming Group  (Read 1234 times)

Ridiculi

• View Profile
40k Windward Gaming Group
« on: January 20, 2015, 06:20:39 PM »
Hey all, I live in Kailua. Wondering if there is anyone or any group on the windward side or at MCBH that wants to get some 40k in. Monday's at other realms doesn't work for me. Let me know. I have board and terrain too, so just hit me up.

kaiyohti

• View Profile
Re: 40k Windward Gaming Group
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 11:17:49 AM »
Next month after Other Realms moves gaming will be everyday, not just Monday's.   There is a large 40k group on K bay too.  They play every weekend.  If you want I can try to hook you guys up.

Ridiculi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 04:44:01 PM »
Ya sounds good. If you could get me in touch that'd be great.

yamaharider808

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 06:34:16 PM »
I am a gaming junkie.  I love playing...when the wife permits.  She has ever said, and I quote, "if you have games at the house, I wouldn't care how much you played."  That's because we have a 16 month old who is bigger and badder than any titan you can field.  He's like if all the Tyranid Hive fleets converged and hit all at once.

Always looking to game.  I have plans on building some tables for my place.  Miniwargaming.com had a really simple and cheap way to build tables.  Not modular however.  But solid tables.

Ridiculi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 01:43:50 AM »
I am a gaming junkie.  I love playing...when the wife permits.  She has ever said, and I quote, "if you have games at the house, I wouldn't care how much you played."  That's because we have a 16 month old who is bigger and badder than any titan you can field.  He's like if all the Tyranid Hive fleets converged and hit all at once.

Always looking to game.  I have plans on building some tables for my place.  Miniwargaming.com had a really simple and cheap way to build tables.  Not modular however.  But solid tables.

I'm a big gaming fan myself. You live windward side? PM me and let's set up a game. I like garage gaming, just chill and relaxed.

yamaharider808

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 10:20:36 PM »
Once I Come back from San Diego I will hit you up.  Got school for the next few months.  I'd love to get a few garage games going.